Pages

The Cartel Media Is At It Again

15 Aralık 2013 Pazar
The cartel media as always just at the beginning of the work on behalf of the newspaper to mix all kinds of reading an article caught my attention and I wanted to indicate that the subject of this commentary. Okay, it's a beautiful thing, making news in the media, but this is the freedom you need to do without removing the water sometimes. Now I'm asking you because I didn't want to give his name as a columnist wrote in the life of miss you get to Diyarbakır, Şırnağa, Hakkariye in your life been?. Maybe, God I don't know, but I know that you couldn't get your foot in the mountains were killed domestic yazıyorsunda comment, I wonder if the answer to these was the subject of undue verebiliyormusun it. He said that Lady right now, where were you while still managed to stop the blood flowing blood, I ask you, for God's sake I have another job Government Government about the quantity than quality, I'm not a Pro, I don't know anything about the corrupt and the Kurdish region is only for writing this post because I'm offended by what I heard. Media coverage news martyrs taking ridiculous tabloid news moments while 10 seconds or lifting up a tree is measured in thousands of millions of martyrs of Justice Maria may love Jennifer. Gazi Mustafa Kemal's troops respect that's it dear Kemalists who respond to protect your big ass day and night guarding the mountain poor of food, or even water, even non-respect for our troops that's it your business or Government CARTEL MEDIA smut, or Dev's bullshit or unnecessary magazine there's no news, no new boyfriend appeared, Kıvanç TATLITUĞ Sibel CAN leave that bullshit home bought for God's sake, get out of here, man. Turkey is at a crossroads, discuss them soon, too bad you have no idea of this terrorist scourge azarsa my time we azacakta yüzlercemi şehitmi we don't know God no longer dozens. Mr. foragers, facebook account per Ministry of Mustafa Kemal Ataturk, Mr. brothers or that adds, I love fucking you tükrüğünüzle boğarsınız bastards the mountain where the Kemalists who but cut a tree, where millions are collected in a valiant martyr or let's just call it a shame to waste a thousands TILTING is collected. Anyway, without further ADO, let me tell you, dear columnist recharges empty under the post you wrote dealing with look at the facts and you let the Turkey you're talking to the tabloids you're uncontroversial matters even how, but whatever.

View the original article here

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder