Pages

Imam Brothers Sisters Raped Comments

15 Aralık 2013 Pazar

I am ashamed to share but I just read this news has two creeps imam brother sisters raping and taking money from two people that you might do. If you no longer want to fuck with you, God that girl how to give the status of the brother, I can't believe this news saying while it was both goose bumps and psychological deterioration, came to the point. Fuck you people and you're kind of a permanent state of the imam Imam miğdedir, man, I don't understand how this is a belief system. Deal with the situation, although this is not executed, the execution of two bastard diyenlerede call them going for years in prisons and çürütsen in front of the nation, they are not going to hang that guy again and see no one together again rape edebiliyormu. Anyway, without further ADO let me or I'm going to keep my mouth shut so bad news details this event is taking place at the village of Yakutile district of Erzurum, Kars, a 25-year-old Imam, yaşıdaki 28, A.B. and which M.B. Yakutile 21-year-old girl who lives in the District of kardeşeleri H.B. to rape it refers to the police and subsequently raped sister raped her two brother's forward progress. In addition, he claims to have been raped by N.Ç. and E.B. ' I'm happy. The expression after the police arrested who confessed to their crimes and 4 şerefsizide 4 bastard ' qualified ' charges of sexual assault at the end of the event, what's going to happen to these motherfuckers that's locked up in the future, scent, but I just think that a punishment may ALLAH be the end of my kurtulurlarsa Turkey mixed, no this is not a good trend.

View the original article here

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder