Pages

Chat With Android

15 Aralık 2013 Pazar


Friends of friends recently had a social project this project named kamulular.org mobildede was a beautiful performance, I wanted to make an android app for performers. I know the name kamulular.org kamululara has something like wanting to be a stark contrast with the site because I wanted to see the absurd on Facebook public pages, I'm hurt. Because as soon as a person does not have such pages on pages like this, Mon are other honest public pages, public siteleride karalanıyor. Anyway, that's not the position I try the link below to download the android application I need because a call for comments. This is one of the first examples of the type of the script, so I'd say it's not used much in Turkey recently, I think this service maintain a global domainle. Only Turkey, not a social site around the world, I will seek to be how successful I would be I don't know, but you get the ease of use and the appearance of the script language support it all works perfectly now. About us best by saying, I'm giving you the link to the android application, please esirgemeyiniz your comments, thank you in advance.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wChatSohbetYeniArkadasBul&hl=tr

View the original article here

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder