Pages

Afyonkarahisar Journalism

15 Aralık 2013 Pazar
I'm uncomfortable with this as a Afyonkarahisar this post on my blog that I wanted to give a friend of mine that I previously tanıl Küçük is now numbered and the quality of the journalist, Afyonkarahisar. I recently was given a writing system that is how much the Court had expressed and tragic, actually writing an article stating that mankind is at stake, and the person who wrote this article is given to the Court. It's ridiculous that people think isn't risking worthless people I call your insanlığınızdan I doubt the concept of public transportation in Afyonkarahisar people's vaccinations need to be on top of the ride, I like, I think I understand the meaning that drivers either. I hope that my brother and I support giving the Court Nail ALVAREZ people translates into this situation yourself a time close to the end or a problem on behalf of humanity to solve the problem, a news post, voicing and a Messenger to the Court is extremely ridiculous. You keep my brother's beautiful path path to God always open. ...

Click on the link below to read the article in question;

http://afyonanahaber.com.tr/afyonhaber-yazi/3555/17-kisilik-araca-40-kisi-biniyor.html

View the original article here

0 yorum:

Yorum Gönder